Welcome to Uni-Pier!
You'll never need another brick, concrete or timber pier again.
Uni-Pier is a superior pier replacing brick piers, concrete or timber stumps or painted steel posts.
Consider the many advantages of using Uni-Piers
- Sized to suit 200mm to 5000mm - suitable for the steepest of building sites.
- Head adjustment up to 200mm - enables easy and accurate levelling without the need for packers under bearers.
- Integrated ant caps - means no further termite control is required, although annual under-floor inspection is recommended.
- Durable hot dipped galvanised finish - allows for use in many corrosive environments.
- Available in Builders Grade or Heavy Grade - enables use in wide variety of applications.
- Suitable in coastal or "high wind" areas - can be used adjacent to the coast and in most cyclonic regions. (Refer to Uni-Pier Selection Guide).
- Fully engineered design - ask your supplier for a copy of the Uni-Pier Selection Guide or download it here.
Uni-Pier - The Superior Support For All Off-Ground Flooring
Download our Brochures: